This week has actually gone pretty smoothly have noticed my tummy growing a bit more. It’s exciting to know that she is getting bigger and growing perfectly. She moves all day long J her sleeping habits seem to be in sync with mine. I rarely feel her movement while I sleep. Speaking of sleep, I do not have any trouble sleeping. I had recently have been watching YouTube videos and reading blogs and I found that most pregnant women by now experience insomnia or discomfort while trying to sleep. So, I am very fortunate that I have yet to experience that. I’m sure my time will come, but for now I’m enjoying the rest haha.
· Pink lady apples
· Captain Crunch cereal (without milk)
· Orange Juice
· Skittles candy
· No heart burn or acid reflux
· Shortness of breath occasionally.
· Oil skin.
· No nausea or heart burn at all! Thumbs up for that!
· Occasional burst of energy.
6 and a half months