Well, I am currently 24 weeks pregnant now…YAY!! I turn a new week every Monday. My first due date was February 2, 2013 (my birthday) but according to my ultrasounds my doctor changed my due date to February 11, 2013. Not a huge difference so i'm okay with it. My husband on the other hand is really hoping I have the baby either before or after the Super Bowl haha typical guy. I actually recently heard Beyonce is going to perform at the half time so and she is one of my all-time favorite artist so I’m not going to lie, I’m kind of with my husband on not wanting to miss the Super Bowl haha.
· Anything vinegary. I been wanting lots of salt and vinegar chips haha
· Quaker rice cakes in apple cinnamon flavor
· Chocolate chip cookies
· Tropicana Orange juice
· Very weak bladder! I learned to not drink anything 2 -3 hours before bed to avoid waking up in the middle of the night. Since I’ve been doing that I only wake up once instead of 3 or 4 times haha.
· Ligament pains. I started to grow a lot in the last week.
· I’m hot all the time!! Fall already started but living in Arizona it won’t start to get cold here till maybe mid-November.