Monday, October 22, 2012

What’s my current pregnancy status??


Well, I am currently 24 weeks pregnant now…YAY!! I turn a new week every Monday.  My first due date was February 2, 2013 (my birthday) but according to my ultrasounds my doctor changed my due date to February 11, 2013.  Not a huge difference so i'm okay with it. My husband on the other hand is really hoping I have the baby either before or after the Super Bowl haha typical guy. I actually recently heard Beyonce is going to perform at the half time so and she is one of my all-time favorite artist so I’m not going to lie, I’m kind of with my husband on not wanting to miss the Super Bowl haha. 

Cravings:
·        Anything vinegary. I been wanting lots of salt and vinegar chips haha
·        Quaker rice cakes in apple cinnamon flavor
·        Chocolate chip cookies
·        Tropicana Orange juice

Symptoms
·        Very weak bladder! I learned to not drink anything 2 -3 hours before bed to avoid waking up in the middle of the night. Since I’ve been doing that I only wake up once instead of 3 or 4 times haha.
·        Ligament pains. I started to grow a lot in the last week.
·        I’m hot all the time!! Fall already started but living in Arizona it won’t start to get cold here till maybe mid-November.

Belly shot!

6 Months
24 Weeks



No comments:

Post a Comment